Ed is a complete hypocrite when it comes to "on-topic" debate or
discussion. He has no tolerance for digressions or deliberate
side-discussions, however fruitful, interesting, thought-provoking, or
merely amusing/agitating, unless they make him feel witter-than-thou
by validating his opinion, in which case, they are the pinnacle of
higher order propositional logic and free thinking, of course.

And I top posted that just to be even more ornery. :)

- Publius