Whoops, based on the below link, the Opteron X12 6124 running at 1.8G
16MB 65W 6400MH 45NM Tray Magnycurs can be had from Provantage for only
$470.20 each.  Provantage has 39 of the 1.8G cpus in stock.  Below it is
show the Opteron X12 6174 2.2G, which costs $1226.93 each, and must be
special ordered.  The 6124 1.8G is less capable than the 6174 2.2G, I guess.

http://www.provantage.com/amd-os6174wktcego~4AAMD2EC.htm

Regards,

LelandJ