Jordan,

I've had a quick try and am puzzled by the advice:

load 'graphics/d3' d3heatmap makesampledata/d3heatmap/'' d3boxplot makesampledata/d3boxplot/'' d3treeview makesampledata/d3treeview/'' d3treeview_dir jpath'~user'

I think your original is all displayed at github.com in one line.

Presumably some line-endings are missing;   I've
tried breaking up the rubric,  without success so far.

Any further guidance as to how to separate the
components of the above would be welcome.

Thanks for posting your code.

Mike