well, 18!:51 proposal,

Returns name of the caller's locale (the locale that execution will return to
after execution of the current function).

But, using it would be awkward compared to passing qualified names to begin
with.  This can already be done generically with:

loc =: (,&'_'@[ ,&'_'@, ":@>@])"1 0 boxopen
locs_z_ =: 1 : 'm loc 18!:5 '''''

 'a' locs
a_base_

but I think the use case Raul is thinking of is that if the user/caller did not
provide a localized version of the name, the adverb/function that knows its a
name, could localize it for them.  That would certainly be convenient.  For
example,

myadv_far_ =: locs (1 : 'u~ y')  NB. cannot include locs (relevant/relative to
caller) as part of localized definition.

    'a' myadv_far_
'a_far_' (1 : 'u~ y')