> otoh, we already have a binding to R where you can deal
> with dataframes easily – do we want to “compete” here, too?
>
> In terms of whether to just adopt/use one of R's/Pandas'/Polars'/Julia's
dataframes rather than reinventing the wheel - I think for me that if it
were possible to use J primitives to interact with the dataframe directly,
that would be really compelling. If that were possible with a binding to an
external implementation, then I'm all for it. If not then I think it is
still worth discussing J native dataframes.