Jsoftware JUM is a very low priority item for me. It is provided only as an
example of what could be done. To run a service like that with reliability
requires attention. My hope is that eventually others will provide such a
service in a more serious manner.

Anyone who really wants a reliable JHS server should take a look at getting
an  Amazon cloud machine (free for the 1st year and peanuts thereafter) and
running their own dedicated JHS server.