Thank you, thank you.  I naively tried .../jum and .../jlogin in iPad's Safari
web browser and was able to create a new account, log in to it, and get the
expected response to i.3 .  Could do jlogoff 0 and log in again as usual.  The
type size was tiny and did not respond to the double tap which often increases
type size on the iPad.  Also tried .../jijxipad but didn't understand the
window which appeared.  Kip Murray

Sent from my iPad