Increase ipad font size by spreading. That is, touch with two fingers and
move them to increase rectangle size.

Get the jijxipad page and look more closely. The area at the bottom is a
text input box. Tap the input box and enter your J expression. The input
box is usually at the bottom, but if it isn't you can scroll to it by
flipping the screen.