From: programming-boun...@jsoftware.com
[mailto:programming-boun...@jsoftware.com] On Behalf Of Raul Miller
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 9:41 AM
To: Programming forum
Subject: Re: [Jprogramming] Many Turkey Rolls - No embargo

   purr=: [: (%"(1) 1 _ <."1 +/) fdrm

That said, note that I think of the quantity in the second column as
"fraction of total" rather than "percent".  For them to be percents, I
would want to multiply them by 100:

  perc=: [: (%"(1) 1 _ <."(1) 0.01 * +/) fdrm

But I understand that "percent" is a more convenient phrase than "fraction
of total".

--
Raul