Just got a small bluetooth keyboard to use with my iPad.

Amazing!!! I can't stress how amazing!!!

If you like J on your iPad/iPhone, you will love it with a small (but very
real) keyboard.

I got the apple keyboard as I already had an overpriced leather cover for
my iPad. The logitech keyboard is more expensive, but is nicely built into
an iPad cover so kills two birds with one stone and is less expensive than
the combined price.

The next release will provide improved support for the real keyboard. For
example, line recall from the keyboard, ctrl key shortcuts, etc.

I am getting lots of personal emails about user experiences. That is
appreciated. But if you really like the product, you should share with
others and do a review at the app store. If it is good, we should get the
word out.