John Baker <bakerj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One of the things I find  amusing about iPhone/iPad and other virtual
> keyboards is that they display the same old QWERTYIOP  layout.  They
> keys are graphics and should be completely re-configurable. It won't
> be much longer before APL, or any other subset of UNICODE glyphs,
> finally get some keyboard respect.

That may be true about iPhone/iPad, but it's not so for Android. There
are several alternate keyboards that work very well for the Android
port of J, starting with the one that's built into the J Console.
Aside from that, the qwerty-inspired "Compass Keyboard" gives slide
access to most characters, and for the more adventurous, the
MessageEase keyboard gives rapid access to everything at the cost of
an unfamiliar layout.

-Wm