One of the things I find  amusing about iPhone/iPad and other virtual
keyboards is that they display the same old QWERTYIOP  layout.  They
keys are graphics and should be completely re-configurable. It won't
be much longer before APL, or any other subset of UNICODE glyphs,
finally get some keyboard respect.

On a side note:  I've found a better way to use your jt transfer
utility.  If you install the iZipPro utility on your iPhone or iPad
you can transfer large zip files to and from these devices with
Dropbox.   iZipPro will paste very large text files on the clibboard
so all you have to do is zip up your jt's and cut and paste to the J
IOS script editor. This sidesteps any HTML character replacements.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Eric Iverson <eric.b.iver...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just got a small bluetooth keyboard to use with my iPad.
>
> Amazing!!! I can't stress how amazing!!!
>
> If you like J on your iPad/iPhone, you will love it with a small (but very
> real) keyboard.
>
> I got the apple keyboard as I already had an overpriced leather cover for
> my iPad. The logitech keyboard is more expensive, but is nicely built into
> an iPad cover so kills two birds with one stone and is less expensive than
> the combined price.
>
> The next release will provide improved support for the real keyboard. For
> example, line recall from the keyboard, ctrl key shortcuts, etc.
>
> I am getting lots of personal emails about user experiences. That is
> appreciated. But if you really like the product, you should share with
> others and do a review at the app store. If it is good, we should get the
> word out.

John D. Baker
bakerj...@gmail.com