Hi everyone,

We expect to find time to migrate to the latest invenio version during the
second part of the summer but, meanwhile, my direction pushes me to update our
invenio instance to be more compatible with google scholar.

I know you have updated a lot of things helping the interaction with this
service. Basically what was done? Does it seam feasible to backport these
features from invenio 1.1 to 1.0rc0? I would be very grateful if you could just
point me the files and the general idea behind the interconnection.

Thanks a lot,
Greg

Gregory Favre
Coordinateur Infoscience
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
KIS - DIT
Station 8
CH-1015 Lausanne
+41 21 693 22 88