Hello everyone,

I think I just managed to backport it to 0.99.x as well... At least the new META tags have appeared :)

The situation is a bit more complicated when compared to 1.0.x series, since additions to other files is required (for example htmlutils.py) as well as changes to the bfe_meta.py in order to make it work with the old series...

If there is anyone needing this feature in an old 0.99.x installation, I could provide some hints (nothing advanced to be honest), but I fear that with this king of 'hacking' -especially in htmlutils.py-, internal parts might have been affected, so I strongly discourage it for productions systems [1].

Best regards,
Theodoros

[1] Having said that, I personally plan to keep it for a day or two (always keeping my fingers crossed) and in the first glimpse of suspicious behavior, I will revert back to the original files.