Hi Greg,

Gregory Favre wrote:
> I know you have updated a lot of things helping the interaction with this
> service. Basically what was done?

One thing that was done was the integration of some Google Scholar
markup in the page header. The following commit shows which files
have been touched:
<http://invenio-software.org/repo/invenio/commit/?id=96ac7c5eefb647de22dd41c4baba0d7e37597abb>

In two words, a new output format "HDM" has been added, which is
called by the search engine when displaying a record. Note that
these files have been later enhanced by further commits.

> Does it seam feasible to backport these features from invenio 1.1 to 1.0rc0?

I don't foresee any major trouble if you try to backport the necessary
files to your installation. It is mostly new files, with very
few changes to an existing one.

Best regards
--
Jerome Caffaro