Hi Alex,

In data lunedì 28 ottobre 2013 17:01:37, Wagner, Alexander ha scritto:
> From my point of view it would be nice if more people just connect to the
> chatroom. Also I do not see why to opt for the closed world if one can have
> the open one ;)

in my case I simply find the current Hangout experience flawless. I simply
have chat opening in a gentle way, it's integrated immediately with smartphone
and tablet, and there's no configuration challenge to make it work properly
(e.g. in KDE). It's sad Google dropped support for XMPP, but that said,
hangout is really so comfortable...

--
Samuele Kaplun
Invenio Developer ** <http://invenio-software.org/>