On 03/20/2011 04:51 PM, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
Hi Webmaster for Lungstrom.com, *,

Webmaster for Lungstrom.com schrieb:
On 03/18/2011 12:51 PM, Erich Christian wrote:
Am 18.03.2011 14:42, schrieb Webmaster for Lungstrom.com:
Am 17.03.2011 22:39, schrieb Erich Christian:
<snip>
I do not know about "you" but it takes over 15 minutes to generate a
4 GB DVD on a dual core 2GHz Vista machine.
Our 2.8G ISO needs 3m 55s included creating md5sum so I assume the
software You use isn't very effective.

Our last ISO was about 4.4 GB in size and over 1,000 files. Well I used Roxio, a paid DVD burner that came with the DELL computers. I use Brasero on my Ubuntu desktop, but for some reason it wants to make all the filename in "uppercase" letters. That messes up the links and will not allow the CSS formats to be seem or open the PDF files via the browser, and much much more problems. SO, I went with the "Vista" Laptop and the Roxio software.
<snip>
[..]

Gruß/regards