Ngutip sebagian dr http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm

EVIDENCE THAT MUHAMMAD HAD SEX WITH AISHA PRIOR TO HER FIRST MENSES

We’ve seen that Islamic doctrine allows for prepubescent children to be engaged
in
intercourse, and that Aisha was 9 when Muhammad had sex with her for the first
time. Now
we’ll look at the evidence and see that Aisha was prepubescent when Muhammad
had sex
with her.

The hadith state that Aisha was taken to Muhammad’s house, as his bride, when
she
was 9 and she took her dolls with her as play toys. I’ll borrow some excerpts
from
Sam’s article here:

>'A'isha reported that Allah's Apostle married her when she was seven years
>old, and he was taken to his house AS A BRIDE WHEN SHE WAS NINE, AND HER DOLLS
>WERE WITH HER; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
>(Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311)
>'A'isha reported that she used to PLAY WITH DOLLS in the presence of Allah's
>Messenger and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because
>they felt shy of Allah's Messenger whereas Allah's Messenger sent them to her.
>(Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5981)
>When the Apostle of Allah arrived after the expedition to Tabuk or Khaybar
>(the narrator is doubtful), the draught raised an end of a curtain which was
>hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her.
>He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with
>wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A
>horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He
>asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon
>had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah laughed so
>heartily that I could see his molar teeth. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number
>4914)

A Muslim scholar says that it is okay for Aisha (and other children) to play
with dolls
because they are not considered adults:

>Al-Khattaabee said: From this Hadeeth it is understood that playing with dolls
>(al-banaat) is not like the amusement from other images (suwar) concerning
>which the threat (wa'eed) of punishment is mentioned. The only reason why
>permission in this was given to 'Aa'isha (may Allah be pleased with her) is
>because SHE HAD NOT, AT THAT TIME, REACHED THE AGE OF PUBERTY.
>(Source) Examining the evidence from the previous sections we see
        1. Islam allows sex with prepubescent children who are married
        2. Aisha was playing with dolls after she consummated her marriage with
Muhammad
        3. Under Islam’s rules, female children were allowed to play with dolls
because they had not yet entered puberty, i.e. had their first menses and
became adults.

Therefore, the only conclusion that can be made is that Muhammad was having sex
with a
Aisha while still was a child! The Quran allows this, Muhammad did this, Aisha
stated
this, and the scholars affirm this. Now Islam’s children have to deal with this.