Negara-negara di dunia kafir membangun perdamaian, mau dagang aja, nggak mau
main bunuh-bunuhan lagi...

Sementara itu orang Islam main teror dan saling berbunuhan di Siria, Iraq,
Yemen dll.

Dan mereka jadikan Indoneisa sebagai sarang teroris.

Islam itu, saya bilang dan saya ulang adalah malapetaka untuk ummat manusia,
artinya juga malapetakan untuk orang Islam sendiri.

Obama calls for 'new model' at China summit

US president and Chinese President Xi Jinping pledge to look for a new way of
co-operation on a slew of disputes.
Last Modified: 08 Jun 2013 06:38
Al Jazeera's Rob Reynolds reports from Los Angeles on the informal talks being
hailed as 'historic' for both countries
The US president has said he welcomes the "peaceful
rise" of China and that, despite inevitable areas of tension, both
countries want a co-operative relationship, as he and Chinese President
Xi Jinping began two days of meetings.

Hosting Xi at a luxurious
desert estate in southern California on Friday, Barack Obama said he
hoped to work together with China on cybersecurity, an issue that has
created friction between the two countries.
Xi expressed the hope for deeper co-operation, saying China and the
United States could build a new model of "big country" relations.

Speaking
 to reporters at the start of Friday's talks, Obama said he wanted
to achieve a "new model of co-operation" with China - a goal many feel
eluded him in his first term when dealing with former Chinese president
Hu Jintao.

"Our decision to meet so early, I think, signifies the
 importance of the U.S.-China relationship. It’s important not only for
the prosperity of our two countries and the security of our two
countries, but it’s also important for the Asia Pacific region and
important for the world," Obama said.
Obama said it was in the interest of the US that China continued on
the path of success "because we believe that a peaceful and stable and
prosperous China is not only good for Chinese but also good for the
world and for the United States".
Obama said as two of the world's largest economies, the US and China were
aiming to have a healthy economic competition.
But he added that the two nations had a "whole range of challenges on which we
have to cooperate". These, Obama said, include North Korea and its nuclear and
missile programmes, nuclear proliferation and climate
change.

Obama urged Xi to stop reported Chinese hacking against
the US, but his call could be overshadowed by new revelations that
Obama's own administration has been secretly collecting information
about phone and internet use.
The actions of both China and the US underscore the vast
technological powers that governments can tap to gather information
covertly from individuals, companies and other governments.
Obama, seeking to keep the matter from trailing him through two days
of China meetings, addressed the surveillance programmes for the first
time on Friday morning.

He said the efforts strike "the right balance" between security and civil
liberties as the US combats terrorism.
"You can't have 100 percent security and then also have 100 percent
privacy and zero inconvenience. We're going to have to make some choices as a
society," he said during a health care event in Northern
California.
For his part, Xi said the talks would help chart the future of China-US
relations and "draw a blueprint for this relationship".
He said in more than 40 years the China-US relationship "has gone through winds
and rains and it made historical progress".

Obama, Xi and the future of US-China relations: An interview with Professor
David Zweig.
"Our two peoples and the people elsewhere in the world have reaped huge
benefits from this," Xi said.
"And at present, the China-U.S. relationship has reached a new
historical starting point. Our two countries have vast convergence of
shared interests, from promoting our respective economic growth at home
to ensuring the stability of the global economy."
Xi said on all issues including dealing with international and
regional hotspot and global challenges, the two countries needed to
increase exchanges and cooperation.
"And under the new environment, we need to take a close look at our
bilateral relationship: What kind of China-U.S. relationship do we both
want?" Xi said.
"What kind of cooperation can our two nations carry out for mutual
benefit? And how can our two nations join together to promote peace and
development in the world? These are things that not just the people in
our two countries are watching closely, but the whole world is also
watching very closely."
Xi said he looked forward to in-depth communication with Obama,
adding he was confident the meeting would "achieve positive outcomes and inject
fresh momentum into the China-U.S. relationship".

Source:
Al Jazeera and agencies