Hehehe... ini ada lagi pemaksaan orang masuk Islam dgn cara ngefitnah ybs. Yg
maksa masuk Islam itu tentunya orang Islam yg soleh, kalo ga ngapain cape2
maksa orang lain masuk Islam.

Si nabi pedophile itu jg doyan maksa orang masuk Islam, kan dgn masuk Islam,
maka ybs hrs bayar 20% hasil rampokannya ke si keparat, hrs bayar zakat ke si
keparat dan hrs siap jual nyawa jadi rampok, atau kalo cewek, harus siap
diembat kapan aja si keparat mau.

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=12580

Pakistan: Christian couple tortured by police, resist pressure to convert to
Islam    December 06, 2011

Salma Emmanuel and her husband, Rashid Emmanuel, were tortured by
Pakistani police over a three-day period after Salma, a maid, was
falsely accused of stealing from her employer, according to news
reports.
“I begged them for mercy, pleading that I am five months pregnant, but
they continued their merciless onslaught,” said Salma, referring to the
policewomen who tortured her. “They continued to try to force me to
admit to the crime, even threatening that they would kill my baby, but I
refused to confess a false allegation.”
“I had complete faith in Jesus and trusted that He would rescue me and
Emmanuel from this great problem,” she said. “It was our faith that kept us
going.”
“The police beat me up mercilessly,” her husband added. “A policeman
offered to remove the theft charges against me if I was willing to
renounce Christianity and convert to Islam. I told him that no matter
what happens, I will not renounce my faith, nor would I confess the
false charges made against us.”
Following their detention, both Salma and Rashid lost their jobs, and Salma is
at risk of losing her unborn child.