I only suggested the -community org so its not in my personal org, to
encourage contributions from the wider community.  I would be happy to move
it to the main prometheus org.

As a monorepo guy, I'm less keen on a proliferation of many orgs so less
keen on a dedicated prometheus-compatibility org...  but could be convinced.

Cheers

Tom