Thanks to Tom and Julius for the work!

Would there be interest in a remote_read compliance test as well? If so, my
team would be happy to write it and contribute, but only if people think
it's useful (and it's not already being worked on by others).

--
Mat Arye, Promscale <https://github.com/timescale/promscale> Team Lead
See what we're working on (feedback welcome!): tsdb.co/prom-design-doc