Hey Guys ,

I have a doubt on how the result of an alert condition is evaluated.
Below is my configuration for prometheus

 *evaluation_interval: 1m*
* scrape_interval: 1m*

Now my query is as below

avg(metric_first_asr{locale=~"en-gb"}) by (locale)   >= 80 AND
avg(metric_first_asr{locale=~"en-gb"}) by (locale) < 95 OR
absent(metric_first_asr{locale=~"en-gb"}) == 1
for: 5m
        labels:
          severity: warning

Here i want to define a warning threshold when condition evaluates to a
value of 80-95
I have specified absent condition so that when there is no data , value in
that case is equal to 1
now given my evaluation period is 1 min and I  am taking average for 5 min
... will my condition evaluated like this as below

100 + 100 + 1 + 100 +100 / 5
Considering data is evaluated after one minute and after each minute value
was 100 in 4 cases and there was no data in one instance so that value will
be replaced by 1 so my actual value will be

401/5 = 80.02

Am I doing he right calculations ? or the way Prometheus calculates value
is different ? Please suggest