Hello ,

I am having an issue but nothing related to this comes up in logs

Below is my alertmanager config

alertmanager.yml:
----
global:
  resolve_timeout: 12h
receivers:
- name: slack-production
  slack_configs:
  - api_url:
https://hooks.slack.com/services/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
    channel: '#azure-dict-prod-alerts'
    send_resolved: true
    text: |-
      {{ range .Alerts }}
         *Alert:* {{ .Annotations.summary }} - `{{ .Labels.severity }}`
         *Details:*
         {{ range .Labels.SortedPairs }} • *{{ .Name }}:* `{{ .Value }}`
         {{ end }}
        {{ end }}
    title: '[{{ .Status | toUpper }}{{ if eq .Status "firing" }}:{{
.Alerts.Firing
      | len }}{{ end }}] Alert|Azure|Dict|Prod|WestUS2'
- name: slack-staging
  slack_configs:
  - api_url:
https://hooks.slack.com/services/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
    channel: '#azure-dict-stg-alerts'
    send_resolved: true
    text: |-
      {{ range .Alerts }}
         *Alert:* {{ .Annotations.summary }} - `{{ .Labels.severity }}`
         *Details:*
         {{ range .Labels.SortedPairs }} • *{{ .Name }}:* `{{ .Value }}`
         {{ end }}
        {{ end }}
    title: '[{{ .Status | toUpper }}{{ if eq .Status "firing" }}:{{
.Alerts.Firing
      | len }}{{ end }}] Alert|Azure|Dict|Stg|EastUS'
- name: alertnow
  webhook_configs:
  - send_resolved: true
    url:
https://alertnowitgr.sec-alertnow.com/integration/prometheus/v1/67a54ac114e9d111ea4860650ac112ba32ebsfr43
route:
  group_by:
  - alertname
  - locale
  group_interval: 5m
  group_wait: 5m
  receiver: alertnow
  repeat_interval: 4h
  routes:
  - match:
      tier: prod
    receiver: slack-production
  - match:
      tier: stg
    receiver: slack-staging
  - match:
      region: EastUS
    receiver: alertnow

The issue here is that I am getting alerts on slack but not on the webhook
that I have configured . Is there something wrong with my config ?
PS : Webhook URL is correct and there are no logs related to webhook :(