Thanks for such a comprehensive answer to the query :)

I have one more doubt
Actually when there is an alerting situation , I get an alert on slack with
the alerting value .
But after sometime when alert is resolved , I still get the old value which
is below the threshold ( ideally should be in alerting state) but still I
get notification as resolved

[RESOLVED] Cloud|Azure|Monitoring Event Notification(opens in new tab)
<https://alertmanager-stg.samsung-dict.com/#/alerts?receiver=slack-staging>
*Alert:* Overall Health of  dict-service  is down - warning
Current value is 93.99 %
  *Details:*
   • *alertname:* Overall Health down Alert
   • *rampcode:* dict

I want the new value when after the alert gets resolved