Config is very usual.

global:
  resolve_timeout: 5m

 # The smarthost and SMTP sender used for mail notifications.
  smtp_smarthost: 'smtphost:25'
  smtp_from: 'z...@zzz.com'
  smtp_auth_username: 'z...@zzz.com'
  smtp_auth_password: ''
  smtp_require_tls: false

# The directory from which notification templates are read.
templates:
    - 'C:\AlertManager\templates\email.tmpl'

# The root route on which each incoming alert enters.
route:

  group_by: ['job_name']

  group_wait: 1m

  group_interval: 5m

  repeat_interval: 15m

  receiver: EMails

receivers:
- name: 'EMails'
  email_configs:
    - to: 'x...@xxx.com'
      from: 'z...@zzz.com'
      send_resolved: false

четверг, 4 июня 2020 г. в 18:16:15 UTC+3, Stuart Clark: