Hi,

On 6/5/20 9:23 AM, anya...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, Christian!
> Thank you for your answer, but could you a little bit explain your
> point? I don't understand it. I used 'group_by' in my config. If I
> understood you correctly, you offered to comment the 'group_by' block,
> don't you?

You set group_by to ['job_name']. This tells alertmanager to batch all
alerts with the same job_name into one group. This leads to the
aggregated email you want to avoid.

I suggest changing the value of group_by. Either add additional labels
(e.g. alertname, instance as you see fit) or use the magic value ['...']
to disable the grouping altogether (i.e. letting your 250 alerts become
250 single emails).

Kind regards,
Christian