    from: '*****'
    smarthost:'*****'
    auth_username: '*****'
    auth_password: '*****'
    auth_secret: '*****'
    auth_identity:'*****'
    html: '{{ template "email" .}}'
    headers:
      subject: "[CUK]{{ .CommonLabels.severity }} {{ .CommonLabels.instance
}} {{ .CommonLabels.alertname }} | {{ .CommonAnnotations.description }}"

- name: alert-emailer-cpu-1h-resolved
  email_configs:
  - to: 'sebastian.glock@ecom.software'
    send_resolved: true
    from: '*****'
    smarthost: '*****'
    auth_username: '*****'
    auth_password: '*****'
    auth_secret: '*****'
    auth_identity: '*****'
    html: '{{ template "email" .}}'
    headers:
      subject: "[CUK][RESOLVED]{{ .CommonLabels.severity }} {{
.CommonLabels.instance }} {{ .CommonLabels.alertname }} | {{
.CommonAnnotations.description }}"
```

1 alert without send resolved, second with send resolved: true. I thought
i'll get an email "alert-emailer-cpu-1h-resolved" after 5 minutes when 1st
alert "alert-emailer-cpu-1h" goes out. Is there any other way to solve that?

Thanks for your help!

pon., 29 mar 2021 o 14:05 Stuart Clark <stuart.cl...@jahingo.com>
napisaƂ(a):