I *think* you can have one email config, and toggle whether to show
[RESOLVED] as part of the template. Looking at the default templates
<https://github.com/prometheus/alertmanager/blob/master/template/default.tmpl>,
it seems like the way to do that is to check for the length of
.Alerts.Firing and .Alerts.Resolved: {{ if gt (len .Alerts.Firing) 0 }} etc.

/MR