From: Colby - PowerStream [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:57 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Duplicating pieces of a layout

I am not sure if this is relevant to what you are trying to do
specifically... But if I remember correctly the reference to Complex
hierarchy in the manual actually refers to the way it worked in 98... I
don't have my manual handy to check.

Either way... if you haven't looked at this KB article you may want to give
it a glance.  It describes Complex hierarchy and the way the complex to
simple function works in 99 and 99SE.

http://www.protel.com/earticles/complex_hier_P99.htm

Regards,
Colby Siemer                        ** Custom Battery Chargers
                                           ** Custom Power Supplies
PowerStream Technology       ** Custom UPS
140 S. Mountainway Drive      ** Custom DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058                  ** Power management electronics for OEMs

http://www.PowerStream.com

*                      - or email -