Bagotronix Tech Support wrote:

> Hello, all:
>
> I have a double sided PCB about 4 x 4 in. square, supported by mounting
> holes, 1 in each corner.  I want to pour a polygon ground plane on the top
> side.  The plane will cover probably about 80% of the board area.  There
> will be no plane on the bottom side.  Am I going to have a problem with
> board warp with this?

You should not have a problem.  This board should not be heated to
the glass temp during processing.  The warp problem is generally in
multilayer
boards, which ARE heated above the glass temp during the lamination
process, and internal stresses can be set into the board as it cools due
to different copper densities in different layers.

I do a lot of boards like this, and never have a problem with a 2-layer.
There are tricks used when making multilayer boards to avoid the problem,
but balanced copper layers are best to avoid it.

Jon