Most of our boards are RF and as such rely heavily on ground planes . Using
the cross hatch rather than solid pour cures the warping problem on .062"
FR4 . One other method is if it's possible, try to pour copper on the top
side too in the unused areas, and connect it to gnd with via stitches
(otherwise the floating copper areas will just act as stray capacitance) .
This way you get a better ground plane and a balanced board less prone to
warping.

Matt Tudor, MSEE - RF and Microwave Design
http://www.gigahertzelectronics.com