See, that's the funny stuff I was talking about...Ivan just cracks me
up!! :)

Speaking of Agilent, you ever notice how they try to sell you a new LA
when you call up looking for some LA feet or some other little
accessory?

"Sorry sir, your 16500C is obsolete. Have you see our refurbished deals?
We could sell you a 'newer' LA for only $28,000"

Yeah, but I only wanted feet for my 16500C, aren't they only $50?

"Yes sir, but don't you want a newer, faster LA?"

Uhhh, yeah but I can only afford the feet right now.

> > For the testequipment:. HP makes a real neat USB connected logic
> > analyser. Or get one of their Infiniium MegaZoom machines.
> Tenma makes
> > a very compact 3 channel power supply , function generator ,
> > multimeter and frequency counter in one box. You can stash all test
> > equipment on a 19 inch wide space on top of each other with the lcd
> > 'floating' in front of it. Need access to machines : push
> the lcd up,
> > play with the connections and then move the lcd back down.
>
> If I didn't already have nice expensive equipment I would
> consider these new things.  No way am I going to replace my
> HP LA and LeCroy scope until they die or I need something
> better.  Did I say HP?  I meant Agilent (rhymes with flatulent).

* Tracking #: 907FE9482B23C74593CFB5ADCE62C60AC88F9561