On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 04:16:29PM -0500, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> Rebasing and pushing is not a good option IMO. We have been using pull
> requests from GitHub and pushing them through Apache. It's working very well
> for us.
>
> Committing directly to Apachea may get you these issues.
>
> We can provide you guys more information on how we are doing on activemq6 if
> you are interested.

Additionally, while working on a task branch, to resynch with master do
a rebase:

 $ rebase -i master

rather than merging master down onto your task branch. I saw a *lot* of
that while examining the merge commits. Rebasing is by far one of the
most awesome features of git.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/