> On Dec 12, 2014, at 9:38 AM, Darryl L. Pierce <dpie...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 01:43:45PM +0000, Gordon Sim wrote:
>> On 12/12/2014 12:16 PM, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
>>> I like the idea of pull requests and explicit peer reviews for changes.
>>> But it's above my pay grade to do anything more than envy such a work
>>> flow. :D
>>
>> Pay grade isn't relevant on an Apache project.
>
> I was being facetious. I had mentioned pull requests a while back and
> got the response that (at least then) it wasn't being considered.

In my experience there is no way to proper work with git without PRs and peer
review.. but that’s up to you guys.

this has been working very well for us…  it has even increased our productivity
instead of being an extra step…

For instance… I just captured an error from Andy Taylor on this PR:
https://github.com/apache/activemq-6/pull/43
<https://github.com/apache/activemq-6/pull/43>… he then fixed now we are ready
to merge it

You could even setup automated builds for PRs. and it’s quite easy to do it. no
more breaking the build for instance!