Hi Artemy,

The version number is just a pain to parse.

A build number also happens to be much more "machine" readable, which
is the use case here.

I'd like to have other core members' opinion on this.

And contrary to what I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure if the svn
changset number is the way to go as we sometimes backport bug fixes to
earlier versions of Prototype.

Best,

Tobie