Guys... (tapping shoulder)... um.... this is some pretty inconsequential
stuff that's being debated, wouldn't you say?

Just do Function.empty = Function.EMPTY = function() {};

(or just pick one)

Sorry, it really just doesn't matter vs. file size, modularity, performance,
features, (17 other facets I can't think of right now...).

---
Warm Regards,
Ryan Gahl