Hi everyone, A couple of months ago I purchased a Mac book pro, ProTools and an Avid Factory 003. Which at that time I did not know anything about any of them. I still know very little. So, the reason for that preface is that I will be writing a doc on how, I as a blind person, uses this platform. The purpose for writing this doc is to help me learn ProTools and the 003. The questions are would this doc be useful for anyone else? If so, should I post it here? And would people be interested in giving feedback and/or helping create this doc?

thanks Nelson