Hello Slau,
Thanks much as always great info. I don't own a control surface yet, The second
hand 003 was sold before I knew it :-( I am considering an Alphatrack which
Kevin Reeves suggested. Isn't it possible to create an insertion without a
control surface?
Friendly,
Ronald
Op 28 feb 2011, om 16:40 heeft Slau Halatyn het volgende geschreven: