Thank you much for the podcast, I found it very informative. I have a question though, does any one know any thing about PT accessibility on a windows PC?

thanks much
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Reeves" <reeves...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 11:35 PM
Subject: An informal Podcast regarding Pro Tools.

Hey folks. While cleaning my apartment at 4 in the morning, I turned on the iPod and did about an hour or so worth of stream of consciousness chatting regarding Pro Tools. I go through it's back story on how we got where we are now, and tried to answer the 2 main questions that everyone's posing right now.

1. How accessible is it, ie, what can I do with it.

2. How much better or worse is it than Sonar.

I think that a tutorial is important, but like everyone else, the time it takes is really daunting. So, for now, I'm gonna throw up some really informal things just to get some dialog started. Maybe I'll even do some quick recording of me working on a session so that folks can get an idea of how Pro Tools operates in a real world situation. This might be better than trying to plan out a huge tutorial. At least this would give potential switchers a chance to hear it in action, allow me to discuss what I'm doing while I'm doing it, and be able to see what I'm able to accomplish. But for now, enjoy this discussion. It will be appearing on Blind Cool Tech soon. I've uploaded it to their servers.

http://kevinreeves.net/InformalProToolsTalk.mp3.

Thanks so much, and I hope this sort of sheds some light for folks who have not yet made the decision to get a rig.

Kevin=