Hi Frank,
o yeah, it would be great to learn how to use protools..At this moment, this is
a dream! :)
The main problem is that I don't know anything about audio: I am just a
listener, who would like to produce dance songs (italo dance, like Cascada,
Gigi D'Agostino), or others musicall kinds...
Another problem is that I haven't an external midi keyboard to connect to
protools; I was considering to buy one, but I cannot play it,...
But to solve this, one I was thinking about a workaround, but I don't know if I
could use it: the way to produce my songs (not professionals) could be:
1. Using garageband to create small loops with the virtual instruments;
2. Using protools to get a song from the loops created in garageband.

I saw the pt interface used with vo, and I think it could be better than
garageband, expecially mixing...
And another reason to use protools, is that I think that the included reverbs,
delays and other effects are really fantastics!

If you want, of course we could talk about my problems on a skype call...
         Vincenzo.

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Vuoi farti o vuoi fare un regalo originale? Visita MisterCupido.com e
personalizza con foto: quadri, tazze, puzzle, cuscini, magliette, peluche,
borse, portachiavi...
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid025&d=6-4