Awesome, cheers. And sorry, but I can't find anything on the net about this,
why are there two firewire ports on the unit?

Cheers, and sorry for all the stupid questions.

Take care,
Chris Norman

Email and MSN: chris.norm...@googlemail.com
Skype [and iChat]: chris.norman7[@mac.com]
Facebook: www.facebook.com/chrisnorman7
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chrisnorman7

Follow my music on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/thechrisnormanproject
Or on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cnproject
The Chris Norman Project's Youtube channel can be found at:
www.youtube.com/user/thechrisnorman2