Haha, unfortunately  was recording my friend, using a backing track, and the
lovely site gave me the exact tempo, to 3 decimal places! :P

Anyways, I'm tired, and actually, as soon as I'd fired off the email, I thought
about the number pad dot.

By the way, just so it's on archive, I solved my pitch problem, I used Goldwave
to tweak the pitch of the track, then placed it back in the session folder, and
it worked fine.

Does anyone have a quick fix for automation? I've looked it up in the manual,
but without much success. What's the process for automating stuff in PT 9?

Cheers,

Take care,
Chris Norman

Email and MSN: chris.norm...@googlemail.com
Skype [and iChat]: chris.norman7[@mac.com]
Facebook: www.facebook.com/chrisnorman7
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chrisnorman7

Follow my music on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/thechrisnormanproject
Or on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cnproject
The Chris Norman Project's Youtube channel can be found at:
www.youtube.com/user/thechrisnorman2