Hi:
The best way to set the initial tempo on a session is to go to the transport view, then uncheck the "use conductor track" field, and then enter your tempo in the tempo field.
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Norman
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 5:20 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Tempo changes

Hiya all,
Having a bit of strangeness. I went to the event menu, tempo
opporations, constant tempo, and entered the tempo. The start and ends
were set to 1.1 each, but the tempo still didn't change from 120.000.
In fact, every time I clicked apply, it went back. I was clicking on
the new tempo field, and the value I was pasting in went in each time,
but as soon as I hit apply, it went.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

--