Hi Jon,
I have a friend that does scratching this way.
Bounce the vocal "rap" track and burn a cd then put it into a DJ cd player that
can scratch and take audio out from dj box and bang it in to pt!
Now you can move it into position in pt if you don't scratch in time! :)
Its quick but works fine.
May be someone has a better way but this will  get er done! :)
YMMV