Nice i will have to try the PSA-1 on my next recording. Getting ready to track
a metal song either start today or tomorrow. SO i will try it on a few things
in the mix. Along with 11. I will probably get a zoom G9.2tt when i start
playing shows again as it have tons of buttons and knobs and very few things
have to be done with menus. And the software is accessible on macs and pcs. The
nice thing is bass heads usually have DI's so thats what i did with guitar for
a while. Took a small lightweight bass  head and a few pedals to gigs.Missed
that amp, superisingly heavy distortion for a bass amp lol.
- T.O.M