To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: I am not! happy! PT 10.2 Accessibility is broken badly!

Hi, The last update I got I believe said 10.2 in the download file
name what method can I use in pro tools to check what version I am
running? Nick Gawronski

OK NIck, but are you on 10.2, or are you on just 10.0? I don't think
things really completely broke until 10.2.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Gawronski"
<n...@nickgawronski.com>