Hi all,

ok, this is just an idea, maybe we should consider all advices/opinions/ideas
before start this important petition…

I would be really interested in Slau's opinion, because we can consider him as
the most experienced person in having relationships with Avid; I read his
opinion about accessibility development in pt some weeks ago and I agreed
enough…But what about this new situation?

If things are really as they seems to be (I trust everyone, but I think I am
the least-experienced pt user and I cannot give good advices about this
problem) this is really a nightmare for every blind protools user…

On the other hand, however, I have to say that 2 or 3 days ago Chuck talked
about some midi-features that he uses with protools…So is this a new pt-feature
became accessible in PT 10? Or what else? Or did I misunderstand everything?

Let's consider much more ideas first, after that we could decide how to create
the petition (I already have an idea! ;)).

This is just my advice, I hope it was clear and understandable and, most of
all, I hope this message isn't offensive to anyone; if it is I hope you can
excuse me…My English isn't so good and sometimes I am not able to say what I
really would like to!

      Vincenzo.