What I'd like to know is exactly what in the first place, supported or not would cause it not to read in one O S, while it does in another. Is it how Voiceover actually handles rendering things? I guess what I mean is, is it most likely an issue of Voiceover not reading correctly, or is it more an issue of something changed in ml that caused those meters through the PT side of things to need to be recoded. Maybe kind of a stupid question, and being no one on here probably has access to the O S X source code nor the PT source code, I'm sure probably that none of us really exactly know. or... do we?...

Kind a makes you wonder if Avid is looking for Beta testers, who could from a blind perspective run the alphas of P T... obviously not on a production machine, and be able to test things.