To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: Another problem with Pro Tools and ML

I've not actually tested it, but I think you're right Bryan. If you put your compressor on the track, it shows up a different meter to if you've nothing, even (I believe), if your meters are set to "Pre fade" in the options menu. Pre fade Chris, in case you don't know, bscially means whatever before your fader, so, in theory, the meter should read the same at 0 db as -70 db.

HTH,